Duluth Police Department Officer Dana Letica takes us deeper into the day to day of how police are called to action...
Enforcement and the Drug Courts
How do we respond to this public health crisis? In the fourth episode of the six-part TV series, WDSE-WRPT focused on law enforcement and the drug courts. In this episode, we hear from different levels and agencies of law enforcement; from the Duluth Police Chief to the Commander of the Lake Superior Drug and Violent Crime Task Force to a Drug Enforcement Administration Special Agent with Duluth under their jurisdiction, etc...
List of interviewees for fourth episode:
- Ken Solek, DEA Special Agent
- Mike Tusken, Duluth Police Chief
- Dana Letica, DPD Police Officer
- Duluth Police Lt. Jeff Kazel, Commander of the Lake Superior Drug and Violent Crime Task Force
- Kellen Davis, Addiction Councilor
- Mark Reinholtz, Addiction Councilor
- Valerie Zhawendaagozikwe
- Allissa Penney
- Lynn Hall